Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Posts from around 2007 that don't embarrass me #2

Ben the Robot

I am bold, sharp, and I am restless;
I am heartless but not without emotion.
I've never often confessed this;
I'm a cyborg with a passion for destruction!

I don't run on electricity...
I'm not too partial to math, you see..
I look sort of rough, but you need not feel pity,
I cough and I laugh, and I kiss this girl who's pretty.

I'm like the bad guy from Ferngully,
I'm hated and I eat pollution;
Born of disaster in Chernobyl, the city, (sidenote:  Chernobyl's disaster happened the year I was born)
I'm made of nuclear retribution.

I'm the resolution to your evolution,
You feel pain? I am the solution,
I am a herald of absolution,
I am the mode of execution.

I'm a walking talking time bomb,
you can't really get far enough away,
but I'm not too bad to hang around,
so just ease back and enjoy the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment